The Enclave of Scarborough
Assisted Living and Memory Care
The Enclave of Scarborough is a stately senior living community offering Assisted Living and Memory Care in the scenic coastal town of Scarborough, just seven miles south of Portland. This friendly and engaging community offers a maintenance-free lifestyle with all the comforts of home and the exceptional service and security you desire for true peace of mind. Enjoy chef-prepared meals, a wide range of activities, exciting events and unsurpassed care available 24/7 as needed. Choose from a full calendar of events designed for fitness, fun and creativity, and enjoy new experiences while connecting with your neighbors.
Our new White Glove Confident Clean Program was created to provide additional protection and peace of mind for residents and families. This industry-defining standard of cleanliness has been implemented at The Enclave of Scarborough, building upon an already stringent deep-cleaning regimen. We encourage you to learn more about this innovative program.
For residents who require cognitive support, we offer security, 24-hour nurse support and licensed care – everything that families need to be assured their loved ones are safe. Our approach is defined by our belief that, above all, these residents deserve love and respect. Our associates receive special training that helps give them the skills and empathy to improve the quality of life for our Memory Care residents. By showing our love and connecting with these special residents, we enhance their sense of security and contentment.
Memory Care includes:
- Continuous monitoring to ensure resident safety
- Help to ease wandering, pacing, anxiety and paranoia, with problem-solving interventions
- Proper nutrition management
- Support of residents’ emotional needs through individualized techniques
- Family-centered consultation and involvement for better outcomes
- Regular support groups for families of Memory Care residents
- Nurse oversight 24 hours a day – an added safety measure many memory care programs don’t include
Sometimes, even though you’re active and engaged in life, you may need some additional support with daily living. You’ll enjoy a private apartment with supportive care as needed, including:
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and dressing, and mealtime
- Additional help with transfers into and out of bed and ambulation to meals and activities
- Discreet personal care when needed
- Medication management